Come one, come all!
IT’S ALL FREE!
Bring your family and friends. Make it a church event! Bay Shore Camp is planning some wholesome family fun everyone can enjoy. Whether you’re into flying down our zipline, or maybe mini-golf is more your speed, Family Fun Days at Bay Shore Camp is sure to have something for everyone.
THE CAMPING IS FREE TOO!
Bring a tent or RV and spend the night!
Call our office to reserve your spot today! Check-ins start at 2 pm on Friday and activities start at 3:30 pm. Campers are welcome to stay ‘til Sunday; however, there will be no food or activities provided on Sunday.
Our campground is not designed for ground campfires, but elevated campfire pits are permitted. Bring your own or use one of ours, we’ll supply the wood. Even the family dog is permitted at your campsite or in designated areas.
Carpet Ball Tournament!
Open to 8 individuals per age bracket,
1-2 grade, 3-5 grade, 6-8 grade, 9-12 grade.
The tournament will be the best of 3.
Registration will begin at 1 pm Saturday afternoon, Prizes awarded to the winning individual in each age bracket.
Archery Prize Shoot!
“For ages 10 and up. Take aim at the target, if you hit a prize tag, take it to the camp store to redeem for a prize. Candy, drinks, shirts or other merchandise are all possibilities.
Please wear closed-toe shoes for this event.”
- Camp opens for RV 2:00pm
- Activities available 3:30pm – 10:00pm
- Pool 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Mini Golf 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Camp Bonfire 8:00pm
- Laser Tag or Arrow Tag 9:00pm
- Carpet Ball Tournament 9:00am
- Camp tours 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Concession Stand opens 10:30am
- Barrel Train 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Archery Prize Shoot 1:00pm – 3:30pm
- Mini-Golf 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Campstore/Museum 10:00am – 12:00pm
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Canoeing 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Pool 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Inflatables 10:00am – 12:00pm
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Zip-line 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Laser-tag or Arrow Tag 7:00pm – 8:30pm